- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 1 to 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165°. Serve on buns with lettuce and mayonnaise if desired.
Reviews forDilly Turkey Burgers
"Really moist and flavorful! Served with Dijon mustard instead of mayo to cut calories."
"Very good. I use ground turkey that is almost fat free as I think it has a better taste."