Dilly Sweet Peas Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons honey
- 1. Prepare peas according to package directions; drain. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 112 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 283mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Dilly Sweet Peas
"The dill pickle and juice were not overwhelming. Added just a good touch to a standby vegetable."