Dilly Potato Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 large red potatoes, boiled, peeled and diced
- 4 celery ribs, diced
- 3 medium dill pickles, finely chopped
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 3 hard-boiled large eggs, diced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 green pepper strips (1/4 inch wide)
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, celery, pickles, pimientos, eggs and the chopped green pepper. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard and salt; add to the potato mixture and mix well. Spoon into a serving bowl. Sprinkle with paprika. Arrange green pepper strips in the center in the shape of wheel spokes. Chill.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 5, 2014
I read this recipe over and over and didn't see any curry in it. Someone is reviewing the wrong recipe, I believe.
Dec 10, 2011
Very good. I left the jackets on the potatoes. I used 1 1/2 t. dill weed and add 1/4 t. salt and left out the curry powder because I do not like curry.