- 6 large red potatoes, boiled, peeled and diced
- 4 celery ribs, diced
- 3 medium dill pickles, finely chopped
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 3 hard-boiled large eggs, diced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 green pepper strips (1/4 inch wide)
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, celery, pickles, pimientos, eggs and the chopped green pepper. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard and salt; add to the potato mixture and mix well. Spoon into a serving bowl. Sprinkle with paprika. Arrange green pepper strips in the center in the shape of wheel spokes. Chill. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forDilly Potato Salad
"I read this recipe over and over and didn't see any curry in it. Someone is reviewing the wrong recipe, I believe."
"Very good. I left the jackets on the potatoes. I used 1 1/2 t. dill weed and add 1/4 t. salt and left out the curry powder because I do not like curry."