Dilly Pea Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoon sliced green onion
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen peas, thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add peas; toss. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 123 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 111mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 22, 2010
The flavors dodn't blend well and it was runny, maybe some modification, not sure what?
Jul 4, 2008
Took this dish to a 4th July picnic ;ast year where it was well received. Plan to take again tomorrow, doubling the amount.