Dilly Mini Cheese Balls
These mini cheese balls are perfect for any gathering, no matter what time of year it is! Kids love the cheesy, salty flavor, and adults appreciate how easy they are to make. —Carole Lanthier, Courtice, Ontario
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Pretzel sticks or assorted crackers
- 1. In a small mixing bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. Shape tablespoonfuls of cheese mixture into balls. Roll in walnuts and parsley. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes before serving. Serve with pretzel sticks or crackers.
1 mini cheese ball: 56 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 65mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC