Dilly Mashed Potatoes
In this recipe, dill adds a little spark to ordinary mashed potatoes. Plus the green flecks of this delightful herb make for a pretty presentation.—Annie Tompkins, Detona, Florida
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 30 min.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a saucepan, cover potatoes with water; cook until very tender. Drain; mash with milk. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 164 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 168mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Jun 18, 2018
Still to this day our go to mashed potatoes in this house!
Nov 17, 2012
My very first recipe I ever made from 1st Taste of Home issue back in the 90's was these Dilly Mashed Potatoes and has remained my favorite recipe to this day.