- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a saucepan, cover potatoes with water; cook until very tender. Drain; mash with milk. Stir in remaining ingredients. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forDilly Mashed Potatoes
"My very first recipe I ever made from 1st Taste of Home issue back in the 90's was these Dilly Mashed Potatoes and has remained my favorite recipe to this day."