- 1 package (16 ounces) medium pasta shells
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons dill weed
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain.
- Place in a large bowl. Add crab. Combine sour cream, mayonnaise and dill; add to paste mixture and mix well. Chill until serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forDilly Crab Salad
"This is a great tasting dish but did anyone else have a problem with a lot of dressing? I think a smaller pasta would be better to, like ditalini style. All in all this taste great"
"I lighten this up and use 1 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream, 1 cup fat free plain yogurt, and 1/2 cup mayonnaise with olive oil. It is delicious"