Dilly Cheese Ring
As a stay-at-home mom with three children, I don't have a lot of involved cooking. This delicious bread goes together in a flash thanks to a biscuit mix.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min. + cooling
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the egg, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.