Dilly Cheese Ring with Spinach Dip
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
Makes12-16 servings (3 cups dip)
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package vegetable soup mix
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- For dip, in a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, butter, dill and garlic powder. Cut each biscuit in half; arrange half of the pieces in an ungreased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Sprinkle with half of the cheese mixture. Repeat layers.
- Bake at 400° for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before inverting onto a serving platter. Serve warm with spinach dip.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 179 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 411mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 7, 2014
Hello llangford14 I use Knorr dry vegetable soup mix when I make this recipe. No cans, comes in a packet in the area of the dry Lipton soup mixes. Delicious! Enjoy!!
Feb 7, 2014
What kind of can of soup do u use? Help please need to make for sat
Dec 28, 2012
I LOVE this spinach dip. I have made it on numerous occasions. I haven't tried to make the cheese ring yet - I just cut up rye, pumpernickel and sourdough breads into cubes to dip.
Jun 23, 2012
Loved this recipe my daughter-in-law made at a baby shower. Made it at home and now will make it again and again.
Jul 20, 2011
I have used this recipe several times and it has always been a great hit. Fantastic!!!