Dilled Tuna Salad Recipe
This is my favorite lunch recipe. I love the taste of it with kosher dill pickle slices on the side. —Rebecca Schweizer, Chesapeake, Virginia.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 to 4 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 5 slices tomato, halved
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first eight ingredients. Stir in tuna and onion. Serve over spinach. Garnish with tomato slices. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 157 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 677mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Dilled Tuna Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC