Dilled Seafood Salad Sandwiches
In California, we fell in love with a deli's seafood salad. After we moved to Iowa, I went to work recreating it. —Tanna Richard, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat (flake-style)
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- In a small bowl, mix the first 11 ingredients, breaking up crab into bite-size pieces. Serve on buns.
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 328 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 1487mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein.
Originally published as Seafood Salad Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious February/March 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.