Dilled Potatoes with Feta for Two
Our taste testers labeled this “totally amazing.” It’s perfect for picnics, potlucks or dinner on the patio. —Sherry Johnston, Green Cove Springs, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 pound small red potatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a serving bowl, combine the cheese, dill, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add potatoes and toss gently to coat.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 213 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 425mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Dilled Potatoes with Feta in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.