- 1 pound small red potatoes, halved
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a serving bowl, combine the cheese, dill, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add potatoes and toss gently to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forDilled Potatoes with Feta
"I used regular russet potatoes because that's what I already had. Also I only used about 3/4 of a lb so I altered the rest of the ingredients to be equal. Unfortunately I found that it still had wayyyy to much olive oil and lemon juice. The salt and pepper were about right. I also tried to do the conversion from fresh dill to dried dill weed. 1/4 C = 12 tsp. and when going from fresh to dried, divide it by a third. So this called for a 4 tsp. I think I barely put in half of that, and it still looked overpowering. I used Mediterranean feta and that really tasted good. Next time I will have to stick to the recipe exactly and see how it turns out. As it is right now, it's just ok. I will update my review when I try it again."
"Mmm... the fresh dill and the feta are so good over the potatoes!"
"Made this tonight for a different side than normal. Definately a keeper especially for those hotter days when you want something lighter!"
"This really was amazing - and so easy to throw together! I will definitely be making this again."
"It was excellent, my family raved about it. Even grandchildren who are sometimes picky about what they eat. Sonja"