Dilled Green Beans
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon dill seed
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen cut green beans
- In a large saucepan, combine the water, green pepper, onion, bouillon and dill. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the beans. Cover and simmer 8-10 minutes longer or until beans are crisp-tender; drain.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 39 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 240mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 vegetable.
Feb 28, 2017
Really not good at all. If I were to make these again I would use fresh green beans. The cook time on these was at least 15 minutes longer than stated. Just kind of boring.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.