VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon dill seed
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen cut green beans
- In a large saucepan, combine the water, green pepper, onion, bouillon and dill. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the beans. Cover and simmer 8-10 minutes longer or until beans are crisp-tender; drain. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Dilled Green Beans in Quick Cooking March/April 2005
Reviews forDilled Green Beans
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 28, 2017
"Really not good at all. If I were to make these again I would use fresh green beans. The cook time on these was at least 15 minutes longer than stated. Just kind of boring."