Dilled Fish and Vegetable Packet
Ideal for anyone counting calories, this convenient foil-packet meal is so tasty and couldn’t be much quicker or easier, says Shirley Gever of Toms River, New Jersey. “I recommend serving it with baked potatoes,” she notes.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 4 tilapia fillets (4 ounces each)
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 cups fresh snow peas
- 2 cups fresh baby carrots, halved lengthwise
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Place an 18x12-in. piece of heavy-duty foil on a large baking sheet. Arrange fillets in a single layer on foil; spritz with butter-flavored spray. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Combine the peas, carrots, onion, dill, garlic and remaining salt and pepper; spoon over fish. Drizzle with wine. Top with a second large piece of foil. Bring edges of foil pieces together; crimp to seal, forming a large packet.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and vegetables are crisp-tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 178 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 396mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 vegetable.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.