Dilled Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another large bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 446 calories, 24g fat (8g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 736mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.
May 1, 2011
love it, such a nice refreshing change from regular pasta salad, kids loved it because of the ranch flavor
Aug 21, 2010
Absolutely delicious! I make this over and over again. Have passed the recipe on to many friends. Great for any type of gathering and makes a huge amount.
Oct 19, 2009
I followed the recipe exactly but it was too bland and didn't have much flavor. Maybe adding another package of the dry dressing mix would improve it, but it wasn't good enough that I'd consider trying again.