- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another large bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
1 each: 446 calories, 24g fat (8g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 736mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.