VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 medium carrots, julienned
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- In small saucepan, bring the water, sugar, salt and dill to a boil. Add carrots and beans. Cook, uncovered, for 5-8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender; drain.
- Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Dilled Carrots & Green Beans in Healthy Cooking June/July 2009, p48
Reviews forDilled Carrots & Green Beans
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review