Dilled Cajun Chicken Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 sandwich rolls, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. In a large skillet, combine olive oil and Cajun seasoning; add chicken and turn to coat. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, dill and garlic. Spread over cut sides of rolls. On roll bottoms, layer the lettuce, tomato, cheese and chicken; replace roll tops.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 537 calories, 34g fat (10g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 1682mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Mar 31, 2018
A little spicy but love the flavors together! They were a little too salty. I used Lousiana brand Cajun seasoning and salt is the first ingredient. I do not know if all Cajun seasonings are the same.
Jul 24, 2011
My family loves these sandwiches. I do suggest following the recipe with the exact measurements given, and the type of roll/bun you buy makes a huge difference! The second time we made these sandwiches they didn't taste as good as the first time...it was because we had bought a different kind of bun! However, they were really good each time we made them!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.