Dilled Cajun Chicken Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 sandwich rolls, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. In a large skillet, combine olive oil and Cajun seasoning; add chicken and turn to coat. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, dill and garlic. Spread over cut sides of rolls. On roll bottoms, layer the lettuce, tomato, cheese and chicken; replace roll tops.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 537 calories, 34g fat (10g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 1682mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 31, 2018
A little spicy but love the flavors together! They were a little too salty. I used Lousiana brand Cajun seasoning and salt is the first ingredient. I do not know if all Cajun seasonings are the same.
Jul 24, 2011
My family loves these sandwiches. I do suggest following the recipe with the exact measurements given, and the type of roll/bun you buy makes a huge difference! The second time we made these sandwiches they didn't taste as good as the first time...it was because we had bought a different kind of bun! However, they were really good each time we made them!