Dilled Biscuit Ring
In Windbur, Pennsylvania, Lisa Bender relies on refrigerated buttermilk biscuits to streamline this savory pull-apart loaf. Flavored with dill ,Parmesan cheese and garlic powder, it makes an ideal addition to most meals.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Separate each tube of biscuits into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit in half; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle half into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Place half of the biscuits in pan; drizzle with the remaining butter mixture. Top with remaining biscuits.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 110 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 312mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Dilled Biscuit Ring in Quick Cooking May/June 2003
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.