Dill Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first 10 ingredients; shake well. Serve with salad. Refrigerate leftovers; shake well before serving. Yield: 2/3 cup.
2 tablespoons: 77 calories, 5g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 118mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Dill Vinaigrette
"Delicious! I used this for a Greek salad and added 2 tbsp lemon juice. Will definitely make again!"