Dill Spiral Bites
It takes only six ingredients to roll out these savory pinwheels. They're great for lunch, as a snack or with soup. —Valerie Belley, St. Louis, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 6 thin slices tomato
- 6 large spinach leaves
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, chives and dill until blended. Spread about 1 tablespoonful over one side of each tortilla. Layer with tomato and spinach; spread with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Unwrap and cut each into four slices.
Nutrition Facts4 slices: 271 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 458mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.
Originally published as Dill Spiral Bites in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.