VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 6 thin slices tomato
- 6 large spinach leaves
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, chives and dill until blended. Spread about 1 tablespoonful over one side of each tortilla. Layer with tomato and spinach; spread with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Unwrap and cut each into four slices. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Dill Spiral Bites in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007, p37