VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 1 small carrot
- 12 small fresh dill sprigs
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, dill, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- For garnish, cut 12 small pieces from carrot so they resemble carrots; set aside remaining carrot for another use. Place a carrot piece on top of each egg; add a dill sprig. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Dill-icious Deviled Eggs in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p12
Reviews forDill-icious Deviled Eggs
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review