- 3 cups chopped English cucumbers
- 1 large tomato, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet onion
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2-1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, tomato, red pepper and onion. In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, oil, sugar, vinegar, salt, garlic powder and pepper until blended. Stir in dill. Spoon dressing over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forDill Garden Salad
"Nice and light, good flavor"
"I loved the dressing, This would be great for a summer cookout."
"I added carrots, green pepper and cilantro. Very good."