- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- In a bowl, combine the butter, mustard, onion, garlic, thyme and pepper flakes. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with bread crumbs. Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
1 each: 474 calories, 28g fat (15g saturated fat), 134mg cholesterol, 813mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein.