Dijon Tartar Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 31 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 392mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Oct 23, 2013
Made this tonight to perk up store-bought fish sticks. Everyone loved it (and that is unusual in my family). I used light mayo and omitted the onion. This is a keeper and so easy to make!
Nov 8, 2011
This is the best tartar sauce I've ever tried! Thanks for the recipe!
Jul 17, 2011
Aug 1, 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.