Dijon Tartar Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 31 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 392mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 21, 2019
Wow! This my new favorite tartar sauce. I made as written.
Oct 23, 2013
Made this tonight to perk up store-bought fish sticks. Everyone loved it (and that is unusual in my family). I used light mayo and omitted the onion. This is a keeper and so easy to make!
Nov 8, 2011
This is the best tartar sauce I've ever tried! Thanks for the recipe!
Jul 17, 2011
Aug 1, 2010