- 1 pound red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and onions. Combine the salad dressing and mustard; pour 1/2 cup over potato mixture. Toss to coat. Cover and chill. Add remaining dressing just before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forDijon Potato Salad
"I love this warm too! I use a sweet vidalia or purple onion. This doesn't upset my stomach the way mayo type salads do."