Dijon-Marinated Cocktail Shrimp
I like to prepare the shrimp for this recipe a day ahead and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Then all you have to do is serve the dish when you're ready! —Sarah Conaway, Lynchburg, Virginia
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (26-30 per pound)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, whisk together first six ingredients. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine shrimp, green onions, parsley and marinade; seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight. To serve, remove shrimp from marinade; discard marinade.