Dijon Herb Salad Dressing
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve over salad. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 27 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 5, 2019
I loved this dressing! I made it and then also made a variation. This is a great wat to use your dijon, and mayo together, without just doing another dijonaise. Try it!