Dijon Herb Salad Dressing
Mustard and garlic lend plenty of flavor to this thick dressing for green salads. I also like to drizzle it over fresh sliced tomatoes when they're at their peak. —Marge Werner of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve over salad. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 27 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Originally published as Dijon Herb Salad Dressing in Light & Tasty August/September 2002
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.