Dijon Crumb Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a shallow bowl, beat eggs and mustard. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, onion powder and garlic powder. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear and chicken is golden brown, turning once.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 414 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 177mg cholesterol, 853mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 34g protein.
Nov 23, 2015
Very good recipe...the whole family enjoyed this meal, kids ages ranging 4 to 12. Wouldn't change a thing about it. Thank you for sharing this recipe
Dec 16, 2013
I used Panko bread crumbs and baked the chicken in the oven - DELISH! My 18 year old gobbled it up and ate the left overs (very few) just hours later. Will make again!!
Sep 18, 2013
Quick recipe - very good! We like the dijon mustard that adds flavor.
Dec 26, 2012
This was easy to make with ingredients on hand and turned out fabulous. We added cayenne for a little kick.
Jun 15, 2011
Baked in oven. Very good.
Feb 18, 2011
This was so delicious! It would be a great dinner recipe for company or just to make for lunch. My family loved the flavor.
Dec 19, 2010
This was awesome. I saw this recipe in Taste of Homes Simple& Delicious Dec 2008 issue. And 2 years later I'm trying it for the first time.
Jan 26, 2010
This is delicious! I like to make this for company.