- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, honey, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour into chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve on a lettuce-lined plate. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forDijon Chicken Salad
"Super good!! I used dried cranberries and peaches and it was a nice change... loved the mustard flavour."
"Too high in fat!"
"One of my favorite recipes. I love to make this for special lunches with friends. The rosemary muffins are awesome too."