VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (9 ounces) devil's food cake mix
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- Grease a 9-in. heart-shaped baking pan. Line with waxed paper; grease and flour the paper. Set aside. Prepare cake batter according to package directions; stir in chocolate chunks. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter. Spread warm cake with hot fudge topping. Arrange raspberries over the top. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Devilish Valentine's Cake in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p21
Reviews forDevilish Valentine's Cake
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 27, 2010
"Decadent and Delicious!"