Devilish Valentine’s Cake
Valentine's Day doesn't get much sweeter than when this fudge-covered creation makes an appearance. Prepared by our home economists, the berry topped masterpiece starts with a cake mix, so preparations is a snap.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) devil's food cake mix
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- Grease a 9-in. heart-shaped baking pan. Line with waxed paper; grease and flour the paper. Set aside. Prepare cake batter according to package directions; stir in chocolate chunks. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter. Spread warm cake with hot fudge topping. Arrange raspberries over the top.