Deviled Eggs with Dill Recipe
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 12 fresh dill sprigs
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- 2. In a large bowl, mash reserved yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Garnish with dill. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
2 each: 74 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 144mg cholesterol, 207mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Deviled Eggs with Dill
"What's not to love here...YUM! A classic deviled egg with a refreshing twist of dill.While I'm not a fan of reduced-cal mayo, that is an easy fix. Either way you chose, thisrecipe is a 5* all the way!"