I tried this egg salad at a luncheon and had to have it. I punched it up with pickled banana peppers. It’s a hit with my kids and picky mother. —Lisa Easley, Longview, Texas
Featured In: 23 Recipes That Use Up Leftover Hard-Boiled Eggs
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 10 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pickled banana peppers
- 2 teaspoons juice from pickled banana peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Ritz crackers and assorted fresh vegetables
- Place eggs in a large bowl; mash with a fork. Stir in Miracle Whip, cheese, bacon, banana peppers, juice from peppers, salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers and vegetables. Yield: 16 servings (1/4 cup each).
Originally published as Deviled Egg Spread in Simple & Delicious February/March 2016
Reviews forDeviled Egg Spread
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 21, 2017
"I made this spread for Easter, and it was the first appetizer to go. My mom doesn't eat red meat, so I left the bacon out and added extra banana peppers. YUM. (I've had it with bacon, too. Delish, of course!)"