- 10 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pickled banana peppers
- 2 teaspoons juice from pickled banana peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Ritz crackers and assorted fresh vegetables
- Place eggs in a large bowl; mash with a fork. Stir in Miracle Whip, cheese, bacon, banana peppers, juice from peppers, salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers and vegetables. Yield: 16 servings (1/4 cup each).
Reviews forDeviled Egg Spread
"Can't wait 2 try it. ?? it"
"I made this spread for Easter, and it was the first appetizer to go. My mom doesn't eat red meat, so I left the bacon out and added extra banana peppers. YUM. (I've had it with bacon, too. Delish, of course!)"