Dessert Fruit Cup
I downsized this fruit salad from a dessert trifle recipe. Everybody loves its luscious colors. In-season fresh fruit can easily stand in for the canned fruit cocktail and pie filling.—Cheryl Norwood, Canton, Georgia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 to 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- Whipped topping, toasted sweetened shredded coconut and slivered almonds
- Spoon fruit cocktail into bowls. Top with bananas, pineapple and pie filling. Garnish with whipped topping, coconut and almonds.