VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (15 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 to 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- Whipped topping, toasted flaked coconut and slivered almonds
- Spoon fruit cocktail into bowls. Top with bananas, pineapple and pie filling. Garnish with whipped topping, coconut and almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Dessert Fruit Cup in Country Woman November/December 1999, p37