Dessert Bruschetta with Nectarine Salsa
This is an easy, no-cook dessert for hot summer days. The flavors work wonderfully together. —Sally Sibthorpe, Shelby Township, Michigan
- 1 medium nectarine, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- 2 slices pound cake
- 3 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Whipped cream, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the nectarine, raspberries and mint. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2. Spread cake slices with cheese; top with nectarine mixture. Drizzle with honey. If desired, serve with whipped cream.
1 each: 358 calories, 26g fat (14g saturated fat), 119mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Jul 25, 2011
Also good with peaches and fresh pineapple.Yum!
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC