VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 medium nectarine, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- 2 slices pound cake
- 3 tablespoons Mascarpone cheese
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the nectarine, raspberries and mint. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spread cake slices with cheese; top with nectarine mixture. Drizzle with honey. Serve with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Dessert Bruschetta with Nectarine Salsa in Cooking for 2 Summer 2009, p31
Reviews forDessert Bruschetta with Nectarine Salsa
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2011
"Also good with peaches and fresh pineapple.Yum!"