Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza
This unique recipe has become my family's favorite. In winter, we often stay home on Saturday nights to rent movies and indulge in generous slices of this pizza. —Philis Bukovcik, Lansing, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 medium fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Unroll pizza dough and press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan; build up edges slightly. Sprinkle with sesame sees. Bake at 425° for 12-14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Combine mayonnaise and lemon peel; spread over crust. Top with tomato, turkey, bacon, mushrooms, onion and cheese. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into slices.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 263 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 460mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein.
Originally published as Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2001