- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 cup crushed sesame crackers (about 38 crackers)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, combine the preserves, honey, teriyaki sauce and lemon juice. Set aside 1/2 cup to serve as a dipping sauce. Add chicken to remaining mixture and stir to coat. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the cracker crumbs, ginger and salt. With tongs, add chicken in batches to crumb mixture; shake to coat. Place in a single layer on greased baking sheets. Bake at 450° for 9-11 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forDelicious Chicken Dippers
"good - but almost a bit too sweet. i didn't like the sauce as a dip so i omitted that."