Deli Vegetable Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup garden vegetable cream cheese spread
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 sweet banana peppers, seeded and julienned
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives
- 4 slices Colby cheese
- 4 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 thick dill pickle slices
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 thinly sliced deli turkey
- 4 thin slices salami
- Additional ranch salad dressing, optional
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of cream cheese spread over each tortilla. Layer with tomato, peppers, olives, cheeses and pickle slices. Drizzle with salad dressing. Top with lettuce, turkey and salami.
- Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with additional dressing if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 693 calories, 44g fat (20g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 1777mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 9g fiber), 27g protein.
Feb 11, 2015
We enjoyed these, but they get soggy if left in the refrigerator overnight. I cut down on the cream cheese spread to about 1 T., left out the banana peppers the next time I made them, and used just a very light drizzle of ranch dressing....probably only about 1/2 teaspoon. We like yellow mustard on them, too. This recipe is very open to making changes that suit your personal tastes, and I like that. You can also make them just one or two at a time. All in all....a very good recipe.
Sep 8, 2010
Forgot! I use the Neufchatel cheese and add 1/2 pkg. of Lipton Recipe Secrets Vegetable recipe/soup/dip mix or 1/2 Tbs. Mrs. Dash for the spread.
Sep 8, 2010
To reduce calories and fat I used 4 oz. Neufchatel cheese (marketed as 33% less fat cream cheese), 96% FF tortilla shells, 2% cheddar slices (for the Colby), 2% shredded mozzarella (for the mozzarella slice, red. fat Ranch dressing, 3 slices Oscar Mayer DeliFresh turkey slices for each deli trukey slice and round lunchmeat slices of Turkey cotto salami, and Romaine lettuce leaves. Makes a huge wrap, so I cut them in half to serve. Very good-great deli taste.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.