- 1 package (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, seeded and julienned
- 8 ounces sliced salami, julienned
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, julienned
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, tomatoes, salami, provolone cheese, onion, olives and cheese. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forDeli-Style Italian Pasta Salad
"Made this for my husband and I with some changes. Did not add salami, added turkey. Used black olives instead of pimiento olives, also added Italian cured olives and used olive oil and balsamic vinegar."
"This was delicious! I added cucumber and used cubed cheddar jack cheese instead. Great for picnics."
"So simple and delicious. Goes great with BBQ chicken and corn on the cob."
"This is the only way I will make pasta salad from now on! I added a small can of chick peas and some julienned ham. This really tastes like a hoagie! I put it on a bed of Romain lettuce for a meal! I will be making this again in a few days to take to a party on Sat. night! Delish! This is a keeper! Thanks!"