Just like Mom or Grandma used to make—but so much quicker! Store-bought mashed potatoes and gravy and deli roast beef help you turn out this heartwarming combination before you can say, “Order up!” —Ruth Ann Bott, Lake Wales, Florida
Featured In: 25 Recipes You Can Make in a Microwave
- 1 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 2 cans (10-1/4 ounces each) beef gravy
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 package (3-3/4 ounces) creamy butter instant mashed potatoes
- 4 slices Italian bread (1/2 inch thick)
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the beef, gravy and mushrooms. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, prepare potatoes according to package directions. Divide bread among four plates. Spoon beef mixture over bread. Serve with potatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Deli Roast Beef Sandwiches with Mashed Potatoes in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p27
Reviews for Deli Roast Beef Sandwiches with Mashed Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review