Deli Pasta Salad with Veggies
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package (1 pound) ziti, penne, bow tie or tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 large red onions, sliced into thin strips
- 2 large green peppers, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1 container (2.6 ounces) Salad Supreme Seasoning
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cucumbers, onions, green peppers and tomatoes. In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing and seasoning. Drizzle over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Gently toss just before serving.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with McCormick's Salad Supreme Seasoning. Look for it in the spice aisle.
Oct 20, 2018
Made this for a birthday potluck and all the pasta salad lovers thought it was one of the best they had ever eaten! Very quick and easy to make, the salad supremes gave it a nice crunch.
Aug 29, 2013
Great, easy and quick. Always my go to pasta salad. Only difference is I put the Salad supreme right on the pasta after I drain it. Really sticks to the pasta and adds much more flavor.
May 21, 2010
I added:4 ounces provolone cheese, cubed4 ounces hard salami, cubedI did not add the salad seasoning.Also, 1 onion was more than enough.I received nothing but compliments on this salad.