Deli Pasta Salad with Veggies
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package (1 pound) ziti, penne, bow tie or tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 large red onions, sliced into thin strips
- 2 large green peppers, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1 container (2.6 ounces) Salad Supreme Seasoning
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cucumbers, onions, green peppers and tomatoes. In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing and seasoning. Drizzle over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Gently toss just before serving.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with McCormick's Salad Supreme Seasoning. Look for it in the spice aisle.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 152 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 312mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 20, 2018
Made this for a birthday potluck and all the pasta salad lovers thought it was one of the best they had ever eaten! Very quick and easy to make, the salad supremes gave it a nice crunch.
Aug 29, 2013
Great, easy and quick. Always my go to pasta salad. Only difference is I put the Salad supreme right on the pasta after I drain it. Really sticks to the pasta and adds much more flavor.
May 21, 2010
I added:4 ounces provolone cheese, cubed4 ounces hard salami, cubedI did not add the salad seasoning.Also, 1 onion was more than enough.I received nothing but compliments on this salad.