Deep Dish Georgia Peach Pie
Pairs well with Gallo Family Vineyards, GFV Twin Valley Moscato.
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 cups sliced peeled fresh peaches
- 1/4 cup grenadine syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 unbaked deep-dish pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour and nutmeg. Add peaches; toss well to coat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in grenadine and lemon juice. Pour into crust; dot with butter. Bake at 375° for 50 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Originally published as Deep Dish Georgia Peach Pie in Taste of Home Cooking School Brand Name Cookbook Spring 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.