Deconstructed Raspberry Pie
It took us a couple tries to get the crumb crust just right in this fun-to-make and even-funner-to-eat graham cracker pie. Try it with fresh strawberries or blueberries if you like.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 5 min. + cooling
- 2-2/3 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream in a can
- 1/4 teaspoon baking cocoa
- In a small bowl, combine raspberries and sugar; set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into an 8x6-in. rectangle on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5-6 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack. Break into large pieces.
- To assemble, divide half of graham cracker pieces among four dessert plates; top with 1/3 cup raspberries. Repeat layers. Top each with 1 tablespoon whipped cream and dust with cocoa.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 153 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 109mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 6g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.